Wednesday, October 12, 2011

trick or treat

I know it's not Halloween yet, but it is October! I'm excited to experience Halloween in Utah, but I rather be in Hawaii with my family. On a better note, my mama came to visit us last week! It was wonderful and so much fun! Plus I got a break from Shayde to finish all of my crafts, well most of them. We did a lot of shopping and watched some good movies. We got Shayde some winter clothes since the weather is starting to get cold. We did see some good sales too and got Christmas gifts already. We baked some goodies for my brother serving in Colorado. He requested that he wanted nestlequik brownies. They are so yummy, especially since they're made from scratch. I would highly recommend them! My mom cooked us dinner too (best part)! We ate curry stew which was so yummy for rainy, cold weather.
The last day, we got a huge pumpkin (for ten cents a pound) and made a little seat for Shayde. We got Jordan to clean and cut the pumpkin. Thankfully, he was a good sport. It was so fun to take pictures and decorate our home. The pictures are from the outside of our front door. My mom's visit was a memorable one. We miss her already. Now that it's back to us three, Jordan was saying how nice it was to have a guest. We are excited for the upcoming holidays :)

No comments: