Monday, September 26, 2011

my big baby

Shayde is now 3 months old :( I'm so sad that she's growing so fast. We also went to the doctors for a visit and finally got her shots. We didn't for her 2 months because we were moving the day we could go and we've been so busy the whole September. Surprisingly she did really well. She cried a little, then right when we picked her up she stopped and knocked out. Shayde weighed in at 15 lbs (forgot the ounces) and 26 inches long. Doctor said she was a big baby, and good job with the breastfeeding. She also is really good with eating from a spoon. She'll eat baby cereal with breastmilk and I also bought her some banana baby food and she loved it. Of course the doctor gave me the spill about waiting til she was 6 months because of food allergies. Poor Shayde wants to eat real food already, I'll guess I'll wait a a month or two.  I was so happy on the day she turned 3 months that I convinced Jordan that she needed a bumbo. She really did, because all she wants to do is sit up. We sat outside in our backyard and Shayde kept watching the birds in the trees, while I did some crafts. I found a key holder thingy at D.I. and knew exactly what I wanted to do. We bought some chalkboard paint (walmart), and I love it. I keep finding things to spray with it.

 (The na's in Laimana's kind of disappeared with the flash) I think I need to get a chalk pen to write better. Anyways, chalk paint is super fun, especially when you can just spray it and not get dirty.

P.S. My house is still in the process of getting done.

1 comment:

Māhie's Parents said...

you always were crafty! wow i never knew they had paint like that...