Friday, October 21, 2011

4 Month Blues

When people told me babies grow so fast, they weren't lying nor did I believe them! I cannot believe how fast fourth months have come and how big Shayde is already. I wish she could stay this age forever. Today I made a four out of the cardboard from her diaper's box and wrapped it with yarn. She kept trying to eat it. I wish I did this every month but it's never too late to start. I love Shayde's smile, it's so chinese haha. I use to smile big like Shayde when I was younger. My eyes would be almost shut in all of my elementary school photos. I was embarrassed, hopefully Shayde won't be.
We had a good week together. Jordan works after he has class, so we are together (feels like) all the time. I love being with her though. She makes me happy and definitely keeps me busy. We finished some crafts this week and did some shopping. We went to D.I and found things to do crafts with. I love shopping there and finding cheap stuff. Shayde likes watching me do things, so it's easy to do crafts or clean the house. Right now, we are home alone while Jordan is playing video games with his friends. I hate video games, but he promised to take us out tomorrow so I'm okay for now. Good luck to Kahuku RR. I hope they win :)

No comments: