Wednesday, November 9, 2011

No socks

Shayde is crazzzy. I'm sitting on the computer and she starts screaming (with no tears) for me to pick her up. When I do pick her up, she starts being niele and will just smile at everything that comes on the screen. I know she will be noisy because that's what I was called all the time when I was younger. My mom would always tease me that my antennas were coming out when she would catch me listening to her on the phone.    
I always tell Shayde, "You're too much!" and she will smile back. I know she knows it, haha. This morning I put on her socks three times! I leave her in the living room while I clean the room and every time I come out she is grabbing her feet. She has learned to pull the socks off and then will put them in her mouth to get drool all over. Latley, she has been a big elmo fan. We always catch sesame street at the end for elmo's world. She loves the part that elmo talks to the "shade" in order to see Mr. Noodle. Elmo will call out to the shade and say things like, "what a cute little shade!" Shayde will smile for this. She will suck on her thumb and sit in her rocker for the entire show. I love my cute little Shayde!

No comments: