I had a post with my pictures, but it looked really messy and awkward. This will be my second attempt. So on Monday, my husband and I did a maternity shoot. Our friends Alana and Tyler Yates took them for us and they came out lovely! Alana is so talented, check out her website! I love our pictures so much that I can't share them on FB. I have been getting irritated with comments telling me I'm huge or just saying how I am bigger. I hate that I let it get to me, but it does. My husband is always telling me I look fine, but I hate that I can fall back in to my depressed state so easily. I am ready and motivated to work out after I give birth, I can't wait! I love my baby and am so thankful for this special gift from God. (P.S: send me your emails, I need to go private)







7 comments:
ok so i had a friend who felt the same way about posting pics of herself pregs, but she decided to do it anyway, because i mean you're only pregnant with this child once right? gotta document it for the memories! but what the heck, you're crazy--you look SO GOOD PREGS! these are AMAZING! your friend did a great job :) you are gonna be a gorgeous mother! lilikafunaki@gmail.com is my email :) congrats again! xo
ps: not sure if i got your email address either cause ours is private now too. if not, send it to me :)
Oh Nel, don't worry about it. I went through the same thing. The truth is, when you're pregnant, you do look fat. But there's a difference between being pregnant, and being fat. Before you know it, that baby will be out of you, and you'll be the nicest hottest SKINNY sexy mama around. And just think, you don't even have to workout. I didn't, and look! So don't worry. Be happy, it's not everyday the Lord sends you a blessing as special as the one you have.
polychick808@gmail.com
p.s. I forgot to tell you how cute you're pictures look. I love them!
I agree with what ren said! you have a baby GROWING inside of you. you look beautiful. seriously. alana IS talented :) if you do go private, my email is haileynagy@gmail.com
cant wait to see your baby :)
Nel, you look absolutely fabulous at 31 weeks pregnant, when u look like me then you got problems. I wish I looked as skinny as you do pregnant! Besides ita only temporary, we can work it off this summer! XOXO
omg, i can't believe i've missed out on all of these posts, so expect to have a comment on each! lol, (btw thanks for sending me the addy)...anyways I chose to start commenting with this post bc thats EXACTLY how i felt, ppl are so stupid when they speak BEFORE they think. ugh, on one of my maternity photos i even snapped at a person's comment but then deleted it a few days after bc i felt bad that i let it get to me....but i did tell off a tour guide at work bc i heard her say how big i was as she passed, I told her I was 8months & that she looked 8months too! LOL, didnt care!
Post a Comment