Friday, April 1, 2011

...and goodbye MARCH

Thank you APRIL for finally arriving!! So much has happened since the last time I blogged. I am just too excited for this new month! This is the month I get to go to conference. This is the month I finish this dreadful semester. And this is the month I get to go HOME! We received really good news too. We sold our contract for our apartment! We were worried that we would need to pay rent on it during the spring and summer while we were at home. Thankfully...we were able to get it sold in a month's advance! Now we just have to worry about cleaning it out and storing everything. Also, Jordan has been looking for jobs for the summer, he's a computer science major. He has gotten three call backs already. He's so cool. Now I get to play with my baby all summer, but we will miss him. I love my husband. I don't give him enough credit for putting up with me, especially my mood swings. He let me go shopping today. This made me very very happy. We are also going to conference for the last session. I knew he didn't want to, because he hates watching it on the jumbo screen. Thankfully our friends are going to, so he's okay with it now. Sorry for the excitement in this post, life is just too good right now :)

1 comment:

keanialoha said...

My daughter,
You look so radiant and beautiful! Just can't believe you will be a mother in a few months. I remember the day I gave birth to you and how happy I was to finally have a daughter. The joy you have brought in our life has truly been a blessing. I know you will make a wonderful mother to your little girl. Love you and can't wait! 19 more days!!