Tuesday, March 1, 2011

hello 3rd trimester!


So here's my first ever belly picture. Sorry the quality sucks, it's a camera phone and my husband was in a rush with taking it. I regret not taking pictures of it weekly. Before I couldn't see a difference, now it's just popping out! Currently I am 25 weeks two days. Six months ago, I never thought I would make it. At four months, I was laying on my sofa almost everyday. Then three months ago, I became active again! Now I just hope I can stay this way til the end. I finally bought my first maternity clothing, a skirt. I didn't want to wear any maternity clothing before, but I found out it is waaay more comfortable. My doctor told me I will begin to gain a pound a week, omg! I never been this heavy in my life, so every time I get on a scale I tend to cringe at the number that appears. I like thinking it will all be worth it in the end. I can't wait to have my very own baby. I always hated taking home my nieces and nephew. I'd wish I could keep them all the time. I'm getting another niece in April, then my baby comes in June! I am too excited for the babies coming in to my family :)

4 comments:

Linklc said...

Nel you're belly is SO TINY to be in the 3rd trimester! Babies are such a blessing! & pregnancy is definitely an AMAZING experience!!! I'm so excited for you guys! Isn't it so cool feeling her move inside of you? :) And don't worry about gaining a lb. a week, right after you give birth you will go back to your skinny, light, self!

Hailey said...

Oh my you are itsy bitsy! You are gonna be a great and beautiful mommy! I can't wait to see baby girl. Any names yet?

Shanelia said...

Thanks kelcy & hailey!! I love feeling her move, although it can be uncomfortable at times. And we're still thinking of names. We tend to argue over them, so we've been avoiding it lately!

lilika'imoana said...

i love it! you are going to be such a cute mama. congrats again! xo